Todd has over 15 years of experience in insolvency and restructuring, overseeing corporate insolvency appointments, and informal arrangements.
Todd led the administration of a failed accounting group which included public examinations and legal proceedings against former partners, and auditors, over the preparation of falsified financial accounts. These claims were settled for over $10 million paid to secured creditors.
In addition to corporate matters, Todd also has experience representing directors of failed companies to assist in responding to administrators or liquidators and any associated claims.
Now focussing on assisting small businesses, Todd has extensive experience in the new Small Business Restructuring process. Todd adopts a commercial approach to resolving financial problems for small business and helping them get back on their feet.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Major in Financial Accounting and Major in Finance)
- Graduate Diploma in Chartered Accounting
- ARITA Advanced Certificate in Insolvency
- Bachelor of Technology (Information Systems)
- Graduate Certificate in Business Management
- Member - Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand